sábado, 21 de maio de 2011

letting go is right when holding on is hard

por muito que me custe dizer, por vezes temos de encerrar capítulos à força quando não encontramos forma de os continuar. por vezes é recomendável , por vezes é necessário e por vezes é a única forma de iniciarmos um novo capítulo.

Obrigada por tudo , até breve .



"It is so easy to see
Dysfunction between you and me
We must free up these tired souls
Before the sadness kills us both
I tried and tried to let you know
I love you but I'm letting go

It may not last but I don't know (I just don't know)
If you don't know
Then you can't care
And you show up
But you're not there
But I'm waiting
And you want to
Still afraid that I will desert you
Everyday, with every worthless word we get more far away
The distance
between us makes it so hard to stay
Nothing lasts forever, but be honest babe
It hurts but it may be the only way"

Nenhum comentário: