domingo, 26 de dezembro de 2010

Romantic mood


Theses days I've been invaded by a romantic mood. I mean, I've not been wondering about my perfect boy nor wishing that my prince come to save me in a white horse. But I'm a girl. I like love poems, happy endings and hearts all over the world. I like sweet good night messages and kisses on the forehead. I like holding hands and having my head full of nothing but one thing .. These days I've been watching all the most romantic movies ever, crying like a baby with all the most sad parts, which is quite unusual.

The truth is, maybe I've been missing all these things, that I always had and never have given value. Maybe I've been hiding myself on movies and great love stories just to run away from the world I'm living in. I have to stand up and to be strong for so many things that it's not reasonable to waste myself on love. Maybe I've left my old prejudices about love and loving and have grown up enough to understand its real importance (which I've been acused not to). Maybe its all that I said before. Or maybe I just haven't found yet who I'm looking for.

Nenhum comentário: